Monday, January 27, 2020

OREO - The Most Stuf (Limited Edition)

Who doesn't love an OREO?

I remember having them when I was little. They are not a compulsory item for me. I don't NEED to have them all the time, but I do partake in them from time to time.

When they started coming out with different flavors, I tried the ones that I was curious about. I do check out the cookie aisle once in a while to see if there's anything new from the OREO people, and recently while at the store, I saw the Limited Editions "The Most Stuf."

I was more curious as to the "why" of this cookie than the "I really want to try this." Right away, my first thought was "that is WAY too much filling,"

For me, I'm all about the perfect bite. If there is a food that is comprised of various things (not like side dishes, but actual parts of the same food item), I'd like them to be balanced in one perfect bite. And this right away looks to me like the cream center will overpower the cookie.

The regular Oreos are good, and the new flavors they put out are usually made in that size. They also have the thins which have new flavors as well. I do like the thins (and the minis) but not as much as the original since the portions feel off.

I bought a bag of The Most Stuf while at the store to share with my team at work. Most of the team partook in the cookies. I myself didn't have very many since it was just a lot of cookie for me as well as not my cup of tea.

The bag I bought was 13.4oz (which is roughly the same size as the regular Oreos more or less) and are 110 calories per serving. A serving is 1 cookie (and there are 18 servings per bag - which means 18 cookies in a bag).

Now I'm not saying these cookies are bad. There are people out there that would really love these. I mean, my work team snatched them up quick. I'm just saying they're not for me.

Now that I'm thinking about it - I wonder if there are people that just like the cream. If so, I wonder if OREO is planning on putting out tubs of just the cream. I wouldn't be surprised. It's a thought anyway.

https://shop.oreo.com/oreo-the-most-stuf-cookies-13-57-oz
https://shop.oreo.com/

Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments: