Friday, December 20, 2019

Peanut Butter & Co. - The Bee's Knees

Last nut butter, I swear. (Unless I find another one?)

Jeebus crikey, I had a lot of nut-butters. But moving on.

I had come across this brand some years back. I think I saw them featured or mentioned on a talk show, and was immediately intrigued since it's PEANUT BUTTER. Plus the flavor range seemed really intriguing. (In reviewing their site, I either tried the Cinnamon Raisin Swirl or Mighty Maple. I honestly can't remember which, but I do remember liking it.)

When I first saw this brand, I thought they were exclusively online, but I think I found a couple flavors at Whole Foods and picked one (either the aforementioned Cinnamon or Maple).

I thought of this brand as a "sometimes" food since it was really sweet, and I didn't want to overdo it and eat too much.

And then years later, I find they came out with little travel packs. So of course, I grabbed one.

The Bee's Knees is a pretty simple flavor to reintroduce myself to the brand. Peanut butter and honey are a yummy treat, and with my previous experience with this brand, I wasn't worried.

Like with previous nut-butters, I kneaded it all up to make sure everything was mixed well. After that, I ripped off the top and took a whiff.

IT SMELLED LIKE PEANUT BUTTER, Y'ALL!!! Oh happy day! A nut-butter that actually smells like a nut-butter!

And it was tasty! The peanut butter and honey were blended so well together - each taste was perfect - an even combination of both flavors.

So happy.

The serving size is 2 tablespoons which is the whole 32g packet - which is 180 calories.

Hmmm, now I'm curious to get more.

https://ilovepeanutbutter.com/
https://ilovepeanutbutter.com/products/the-bees-knees

Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments: