Monday, March 16, 2020

Bubbies Hawaii - Cookie Dough [Brownie Batter with Peanut Butter Ice Cream Inside]

Hello and welcome to another PMS inspired purchase.

Back in the day when "powerloss" entered my life, my cravings would be on the sweet side. As I got older, it was a coin toss of sweet versus salty. There are even days where I craved spicy (which if you knew me, you'd know spicy and I have had an odd relationship - but I have been known to go through a Del Taco drive-thru and order deep-fried jalapeno slices... and nearly finished them every time save for the fact I'd get full and could eat no more).
But my cravings can change with every second. One second I'll want nachos... the next ramen... the next cake... the next grilled cheese.

This particular market visit - ICE CREAM!

I have a thing for mochi ice cream, and admittedly when I saw this box, I thought that's what it was since I've had their mochi ice cream before - but then I re-read the box which said "ice cream bites" - but it's the same premise. Instead of mochi, it's brownie!!!

Peanut butter ice cream wrapped in a chocolate brownie coating. I mean, peanut butter and chocolate? HELLO?! Just thinking about the combo makes me want a peanut butter and chocolate milkshake from Baskin Robbins right now. Oh they're so good!

There were only six bites in the box - but as sweet and rich as they are, a box should last you a while. They did for me at least. The richer the treat, the less I want to eat of it in one sitting. It's just too much. Too rich, too sweet, too decadent. So I have one - mayyyyyybe two - but then that's it until the next craving hits.

I'd like to try some other flavors... perhaps when I'm less PMS'y. (There's a sugar cookie outside filled with strawberry ice cream that looks tasty. Well - hell - they all do to be honest.)

As I said before - each 1.34oz box has 6 pieces (which is 6 servings). One serving is one ice cream bite at 130 calories.

https://bubbiesicecream.com/products/peanut-butter-brownie-batter/
https://bubbiesicecream.com/

Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments: