Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lupicia Fresh Tea - Matcha Kiara Rice Tea (Genmaicha with roasted rice and matcha)

My thing with tea started years ago... not a long time ago, but a few years... probably back in the late 90's.

At first I drank fruity teas like Orange Spice or Cranberry Almond... stuff like that. That was the springboard for the various other teas like black or red. I prefer green and white most of the time, at least that's what I've noticed. Black or red teas, for me, depends on the flavor of the tea.

At my last job, a lady in a nearby cubicle was having a little meeting with a member of her team, and she had had brewed herself a cup of tea that smelled rather yummy and wafted through the office so well that all the tea drinkers (and non-tea drinkers) asked, "What is that lovely smell?" It was a brown rice tea that just smelled 'dee-lish'. Ever since then, I've had a soft spot for brown rice tea.

So far every tea that I have tried and/or purchased from Lupicia has been yummy so I highly recommend them to all lovers of tea.

Would I try it again?: Hells yeah!!! I'm fiending for more actually even though I have other teas from the grocery store and other tea places I've come across. I need to get more, but I haven't been back to the mall that I originally got the tea from. Ugh. I shall make it back there someday when I have the time. *happy grin*

http://www.lupiciausa.com/
http://www.lupiciausa.com/product_p/12408807.htm

No comments: