Monday, October 31, 2022

SAL de IBIZA Salt & Vinegar Chips

Today I woke up and chose self-care.

I woke up with a sinus migraine this morning. That is never a good feeling. I got up, tried my best to clear my beloved nasal passages, and when that didn't work, I prepped an ice pack, headed back to bed, and eventually knocked out again.

I had originally planned on being somewhat productive today. I wanted to get groceries, tidy up my apartment from recent craft projects, and maybe catch up on some of my shows, but nope - my sinuses body slammed my plans and said, "No, bitch. You're staying in bed today."

I woke up later in the evening, head feeling better, sinuses less cranky, but then looked around my home and immediately wanted to start cleaning/organizing, but then my stomach said, "No, no, no. Me first."

So I checked my fridge and pantries and decided to make miso pasta. (Not sure if that's an actual thing, but I'm calling it that for now... and possibly forever more.) 

While I was trying to decide on what to combine from my kitchen supplies to make something, my tummy got grumblier so I also was looking for a snack... and found some chips. I honestly do not remember where I got them from, but I remember feeling hungry running errands recently and thought I'd grab a drink and snack to tide me over until I got home that day. It's quite honestly a 50/50 show if I actually get to one or the other before I get home, but since the bag was still untouched, I suppose I made it home for actual dinner as opposed to snacking on chips and ruining dinner.

Okay, time to talk about the chips.

I LOVE salt and vinegar chips, and I think I've tried many that are out there (Pringles are my usual quick 'n' easy snack go-to since they're usually readily available at any convenience store or market.) But whenever I come across a new chip brand offering me one of my favorite flavors, I am more than happy to snatch them up and try them out.

When opening the bag, I was happily welcomed by the familiar aroma of salt, vinegar, and potato. The thin chips are crunchy and yummy, but the flavor? The flavor, although still tasty, was a little less "potent" than I'm used to. What's also surprising is that they're not too salty. These are not negatives by any means - just different than what I'm used to.

The bag survived the evening with maybe 1/4 of chips left to polish off, but this chip gets a thumbs up from me. I would definitely have these again and also curious as to what other flavors they make.

https://www.saldeibiza.com/en/20-chips
https://www.saldeibiza.com/en/snacks/41-chips-salt-vinegar-45g-8412861191636.html

Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments: