Thursday, April 29, 2021

Chocolate Storybook Cotton Candy - Bacon

So... friends of mine tagged me on a post of theirs on Facebook of bacon cotton candy. I was ecstatic and joked about when I was getting some. Shortly after that inquiry, I received a dm to expect a package within a couple days.

Lo' and behold - the package arrived, and I was SOOOOOOOO happy.

What's funny is that the way it was packaged, I thought it'd be heavier, but when I picked it up, I was surprised at how light it was. Then a voice in my head said, "It's cotton candy, you silly goose."

Right away, ripping off the lid, it smells like bacon! Specifically - candy bacon. (I honestly wouldn't mind a candle of this scent. It's quite happymaking for me.)

It's a 1.75oz tub of absolute sugar, and I am HERE FOR IT!

The back of the tub says there are two servings in the container, and it's 100 calories per serving.

[sugar-sugar-buzz-buzz]

I do enjoy novelty foods such as these that are one thing but mimic another. But this ACTUALLY tastes like candy bacon, and that makes me happy. I've had things that said they were flavored to taste like [insert random flavor or food thing here], and I fall into some false sense of expective joy only to take a bite and immediately regret my choices.

On the Chocolate Storybook website, they list a number of other flavors that I REALLY want to try - like PICKLE! I love pickled flavored things - chips, popcorn, fried pickle chips - oh so yummy. I also saw a churro flavor. OH YEAH! They have some sour flavors, too. YASSS!!! I need me some more flavors to try out. (I'll definitely be looking into getting some more for myself. Not sure when - but hopefully soon!

https://www.mygourmetcottoncandy.com/product/bacon-cotton-candy/
https://www.mygourmetcottoncandy.com/

Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments: