Monday, April 15, 2013

ROCKSTAR SUPER SOURS - BUBBLEBERRY & GREEN APPLE

So there's this deli near my work. Sometimes I go there if I have enough time, and I haven't had breakfast, and my stomach lets me know that it ain't havin' that kind of thing.

It was there that I first found Bubbleberry... which in all honesty wasn't all that impressive save the pretty colors. It kinda tasted sour, and I've grown accustomed to the general energy drink flavor so it just tasted like a flavored Rockstar to me.

Green Apple on the other hand...

I've talked about my love for sour stuff before - mostly in the realm of candy - but "Super Sours" intrigued me. I chugged Bubbleberry with no problem. Green Apple though... that was actually sour tasting. It kind of reminded me of a Jolly Rancher.

As far as the flavor, I'm not a real green apple fan. I mean, they're good for baking and all, but I was always more a red delicious sort of gal. And green apple in other things - like Jolly Ranchers - were never my taste of choice. This, however, made me happy.

Maybe it had something to do with it actually tasting significantly different than just an energy drink as well as green apple.

Maybe it had something to do with Bubbleberry being a bit of a disappointment.

I wonder if they'll come out with any others in the line.

Now I'm not going to bother going over the calorie intake as well as portions because we already know it's really not healthy for you and that portions are frakkin ridiculous when it comes to things like this. I'm surprised it doesn't say you've consumed so many calories by just holding the damn can.

But is that gonna make us stop drinking the damn things? Probably not.

Would I ever try this again? I would, and I have. Bubbleberry? Probably not.

http://rockstarenergy.com/
http://rockstarenergy.com/products/supersours-bubbleberry
http://rockstarenergy.com/products/super-sours-green-apple

ROCKSTAR, INC.
Las Vegas, NV 89109 USA

No comments: