Friday, March 4, 2016

SPROGS - Rice Scooters Brown Rice Snack - Roasted Corn & Poblano

"borrowed" with love from Sprogs site ^_^
So a couple days ago I wrote about the Kale & Kimchee flavor.

Yesterday I had the Roasted Corn & Poblano. Very yummy indeed.

I always make overnight oats to take to work as breakfast though lately I've been so busy in the morning, I have no time to really enjoy or even start in on my single serving. By the time I do have a moment to start in on my breakfast, my lunch break is almost upon me so I end up saving my oats for a snack later and powering through until my lunch.

Feeling a little hungry, I ate my little rice snack to tide me over until lunch time.

This treat was a little less spicy than the Kale & Kimchee one, but it had a nice added spice (as in seasoning instead of heat) that was nice, and the roasted corn had a nice flavor as well.

Ugh. I'm getting addicted.

Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription... is more Sprogs!

Would I Ever Try This Again?: Absolutely. ^_^

Sprogs (Poetic Brands)
1760 Cesar Chavez St, Ste H
San Francisco, CA 94124

No comments: