Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Peanut Butter Creme OREO Fudge Cremes

While staying at my mother's for Turkey Day, she usually has various snacks laying about the place so I am never lacking in the nosh department.

One of the things that I saw at my mom's place was a box that said OREO.  Of course, that caught my attention right away, but I was trying to cram so much into a few days that I never got a chance to inspect the box.

I think on my second to last day my mom and I were watching television, and I was getting a drink in the kitchen when I spotted the box and decided to take a peek.

From the box I pulled a little four pack of fudge-covered peanut butter OREOs.

Cha-ching!

I had once heard a guy on some sitcom talk about how peanut butter is like crack to women.  Now I love me some peanut butter, but by itself?  Not crack for me.  But combined with other yummy tasty treats... like chocolate?  Awww-to-the-yeah, baby!  Not quite crack but hella tasty and happy-making for this chic, right here!!!

Oh exclamation points... how I love thee!

Essentially these tiny TRON discs of love are half a cookie.  You know the usual grab both sides of the cookie and twist?  Well, this is just one cookie part with peanut butter creme on it and then it is all covered with chocolate creme.

I just finished an entire serving... which was four cookies (an entire package).  I've decided not to bother with the calories and all that since it's frakkin OREO COOKIES!!!  I'm sure you know how healthy they are.  If they were fantastic "eat ten of these and lose weight" type cookies, then I'll be all up in their business and telling you about it.

But pretty much y'all know the following...

Warning: too many of these wonderful treats may not be good for your waistline and may cause an increase in size to your posterior, thighs and stomach areas.  Also do not use as a loofah - may cause breakouts.

I'm not sayin'... I'm just sayin'... (duh!)

The package says "contains wheat, peanut, soy" and also is "manufactured on equipment that processes milk, tree nuts".  So there ya go.  You've been warned.

Would I ever try this again? Yes.  They are OREOS!  I have yet to meet an OREO I didn't like.  Now if they just made these cookies with BACON?  Hell, I'd marry me a bag of these sweet treats!


Distributed by:
Kraft Foods Global, Inc.
Northfield, IL 60093-2753
USA

http://www.nabiscoworld.com/oreo/
http://www.nabiscoworld.com/oreo/fudgecremes/

No comments: