Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Coconut M&M's

At the same time I got the pretzel M&M's, I bought a package of the coconut ones.

I know not everyone likes coconut, but so what? 

I'm Asian.  I like coconut.  Get over it.

Now just like with the pretzel ones, I must say these little suckers were yumtastic.  It was like if a Mounds had babies.  And oh those babies are tasty.

Will the beloved Mars people continue to make these wonderful treats or just let them die out with their limited edition status? 

If they know what's good for them, they will continue to make them accessible to the public if not for any other reason than to make this little Asian Princess happy.

And if they could master an M&M that tasted like an Almond Joy had babies... oh that would make me ecstatic!


Would I ever try this again?: Hell-to-the-YEAH!!!
Distributed by
MARS snackfood us, llc
Hackettstown, NJ 07840-1503
USA

Questions or Comments?
Call 1-800-627-7852
 
http://www.mms.com/us/
http://www.mms.com/us/about/products/coconut/

No comments: